As discussed above, the system comes loaded with numerous advantages for patients.
Benefits include increased durability versus removable dentures, lower maintenance, and less loss of jawbone mass. And these are just a few of the major benefits that come with All- on-4 dental implants.
Now let’s check out the benefits in detail!
1. Longer life: With proper care, your All-on-Four implants can last for at least 20 to 25 years. With the right care, they may even last the rest of your life.
2. Quick Results: You will have a dramatic improvement in chewing ability, teeth strength, and overall comfort right away.
3. Value-for-money: You can also save money as the process is more cost-effective versus changing every tooth with separate implants.
4. Improve your appearance: These implants can make you look younger by almost 20 years by cutting down the wrinkles caused by missing bone and tooth structure.
5. You can eat whatever you want, wherever you want: Your overall eating habits will improve with the All-on-4 procedure. You’ll be able to enjoy every kind of food you love all over again—without stressing about what to eat and what not to eat.
6. Improve your overall quality of life: With these implants, your new teeth will feel and work just like your actual teeth. In general, you’ll look better, feel better, and have a renewed attitude toward life.