Frequently Asked St. Augustine Dental Questions
Our helpful dental professionals at Palencia Dental are committed to answering your questions to make sure you are able to make a well-informed decision regarding your dental care. We understand that you deserve personalized dental services and have your own unique needs. That is why we do our best to make sure you have a clear understanding of your treatment options.
Home whitening systems typically come in a fitted mouth guard that is molded to your teeth. The tray is usually worn for 30 minutes, twice a day. This option usually takes a few weeks for you to obtain the bright, white smile you want.
Some of the most common cosmetic dental procedures include:
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth-colored, composite fillings
- Dental implants
- Porcelain crowns
Common symptoms of gum disease include:
- Puffy and red gums
- Bleeding gums on their own or after flossing
- Loose teeth or changes in the spacing between teeth
- Pus surrounding the teeth or around the gums
- Discomfort and tenderness of the gums