At Palencia Dental, our dental offices’ top priorty is your smile. Our team is led by Dr. Stephanie Kinsey who has been practicing dentistry for more than 20 years. Our dentist office, conveniently located at Palencia in St Augustine has the technology and expertise to perform a wide range of dental treatments and procedures. Our patient-centered philosophy earned us the placement in the Top Dentists for Best of Jacksonville 2014.
While there might be competent dentists in the local area, Palencia Dental is the cosmetic dental office that is dedicated to providing you with a thoughtful and safe environment. Our dentist and office staff is committed to making sure that receive a personalized level of dental care that meets our high standards of excellence.
Learn More About How We Provide Customized Smiles In Our Dental Office
We offer a range of services, all designed to promote your dental health and enhance or restore the appearance and health of your teeth, gums and their effect on the rest of the body.
In addition to our family and cosmetic dental services, we also offer a number of specialized services including:
- Dental Implants: Installing implants to replace missing teeth with prosthetics
- Dental Migraine Solution: Providing a solution to the TMJ issues which can lead to migraine.
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea: Curing snoring and loud noises made while sleeping caused by issues with your teeth and/or gums.
- Veneers: Thin tooth-colored shells used to enhance the appearance of teeth.
- Invisalign: The latest in braces’ technology, Invisalign are the most convenient solution for straightening crooked teeth.
When you trust our team to provide you with dental services, you can be sure we are focused on you and your safety.
- Your safety throughout your entire visit by taking precautions to minimize cross-contamination.
- Using our training and professional experience for high-quality dental care.
- Educating you on the best way to care for your teeth in order to help prevent dental issues.
Good dental health is about the overall well-being and we believe in a holistic approach to dental care. Our team of experienced professionals will work together to create a road map for your long term dental health that includes not just what you need, but also takes into consideration what you want. The treatment you will receive at our dentist office is probably not like any experience you have had in the past.
Ensuring You Have a Positive Experience
There are many people who cannot begin to fathom having an experience at a dental office that isn’t dreadful. At Palencia Dental, our qualified team of experienced professionals are focused on treating you as an individual. This can allow us to better understand how to help put you at ease and to help you reach your dental goals for the specific procedure. To learn about how our team can help you have a positive experience, you can meet Dr. Kinsey and meet the Palencia Dental team. We are here to serve you with compassionate and highly skilled dental services.